Origin Smart Saver Customer Survey Competition
Conditions apply, see full terms and conditions below. Open to ACT, VIC, SA & QLD residents 18 +. Starts: 12/09/2018 Ends: 11:59pm AEDST 26/09/2018 Limit 1 entry per Origin Smart Saver Electricity Account. Draw 12pm (noon) AEST/AEDST on 27/09/2018. To be eligible for entry, all mandatory Smart Saver Customer Survey questions must be completed and submitted by the end of the Promotional Period. All draws at 321 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000. Prize: 1 x $250 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card. Promoter: Origin Energy Services Ltd (ABN 93 007 847 010) of 321 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to ACT, VIC, SA, and QLD residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 12/09/2018 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 26/09/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible for entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
- be signed up to an Origin Energy Smart Saver Electricity Account and have received an Origin Energy Home HQ smart home system; and
- be invited by the Promoter via email to participate in the Smart Saver Customer Survey; and
- complete and submit all mandatory online survey questions.
- One (1) entry will be received for each individual that completes and submits all mandatory survey questions before the end of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw that will take place at Origin Energy, 321 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00pm (noon) AEST/AEDST (as it applies in VIC) on 27/09/2018.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any winners from ACT will have their name published online at originhomehq.com.au/smartsaversurvey.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will receive a Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card valued at $250.00.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $250.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 01/11/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Origin Energy Services Limited (ABN 93 007 847 010) of 321 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, telephone 13 24 61.